Laser Cataract Surgery
New advances in cataract surgery are giving patients the opportunity to achieve even better vision than they thought was possible. Mann Eye Institute offers the Active Life Lens Procedures for patients who want to enjoy the freedom that comes from having good eyesight without the need for glasses or readers, especially for activities like reading or using the computer.
Now we are pleased to offer another important advance in treatment. Mann Eye Institute is the first vision care center in the U.S. to offer Active Life Lens Procedures using the OptiMedica Catalys Precision Laser System. This state-of-the-art laser system takes cataract surgery to a whole new level of safety, precision and consistency of results. For the first time, patients have the benefit of a customized laser approach to treatment.
General Eye Care
- Complete eye examinations
- Contact lens fittings, including soft lenses, toric lenses, disposable lenses and even includes bifocal lenses
- Glasses fittings with the choice of thousands of frames from leading designers at reasonable prices
- Treatment for eye infections
Treatment of Corneal, Retinal and Other Eye Conditions
- Glaucoma Management & Laser Treatment
- Corneal Crosslinking
- Surgical Treatment for Diseases of the Retina – Diabetic Eye Care
- LipiFlow Treatment for Dry Eye
- Treatment for corneal and external eye disease (including corneal transplants)
- Surgical correction for strabismus